Individual Tax Preparation & Planning
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office last year, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
With Roar Tax Consulting your tax return will be checked and rechecked identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely. Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker. We will also show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability.
Our tax preparation services include:
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Business Tax Return Preparation
- Gift & Estate Tax Return Preparation
- Partnership & Corporate Tax Preparation
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Out-of-State Returns
- Business Start-Ups
Roar Consulting can also help with our extensive tax planning services.
Tax Planning & Education
Tax planning is essential to helping you successfully and legally reduce the amount of your tax liabilities. In addition to making sure that your business is tax compliant, we also can suggest tax saving strategies that will maximize your after-tax income.
We offer tax and education planning to assist start-ups, as well as, established businesses. We will provide you with a complete list of the most commonly overlooked deductions so that you can limit your tax liability for the following year.
We’ll also assist you with tax planning by:
- helping you to defer income so that you can save money now and pay less taxes in the future
- lower taxes on your income so that you can keep more of your earnings
- lower taxes on your estate and gifts so that the beneficiaries can keep more of what you have given
- lower taxes on investments and retirement distributions so that you can maintain your lifestyle and much more.
If you own a small business or need help with individual taxes, working with a professional tax planning service can help save you more money.